The Ontario Curling Council (OCC), along with its member associations, the Ontario Curling Association (CurlON) and the Northern Ontario Curling Association (NOCA), is seeking to add to our team of NCCP Coach Developers for delivery of NCCP coach education in Ontario.
Delivery of coach training requires:
- The ability to connect with people in a positive manner.
- Willingness to learn and to train others.
- Helping coaches to improve their knowledge and skills so they can provide positive and effective curling experiences.
- Willingness to travel.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to follow standardized curriculum.
- 2-3 weekends of availability (between September-April)
The minimum training and experience required is as follows:
- Certified Competition Coach and working towards Competition Development Certification.
- Experience as a coach within club and provincial programs.
- Willingness to complete Mandatory Coach Developer Training.
- Willingness to complete OCC’s Mandatory Safe Sport Program.
The OCC is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability.
Expressions of interest should be submitted to Andrea Ronnebeck, Education Manager with the OCC at email@example.com no later than 5:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Timeon Friday, September 11, 2023.