Curling Centre Safe Sport Verification
Get your curling centre Safe Sport verified!
Safe Sport Verification
Your curling centre can get Safe Sport verified by OCC/CurlON/NOCA by:
- Uploading a website link to your published board approved policies;
- Providing training records of personnel coaching within their youth curling programs (and vulnerable sectors – i.e. ParaSport, Special Olympics);
- Uploading pictures of Rowan’s Law and Responsible Coaching Movement posters hanging in their clubs;
- Describing their process for ensuring athletes 26 and under have reviewed the Ministry’s Rowan’s Law
- Curling centres must submit their documentation annually to maintain their Safe Sport Verified status.
Clubs can submit their safe sport documentation online (preview the form here). In return, you’ll receive a “Safe Sport Verified” window cling for your club. This will be a public declaration of your Board’s commitment to Safe Sport, visible for athletes, parents, guests, sponsors and members to see!